47th CENTRAL Canadian Symposium on Water Quality Research
- Date: February 21, 2012 - February 22, 2012
- Location: Canada Centre for Inland Waters, 867 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, Ontario
The symposium aims to bring together people in diverse fields of water quality research to present achievements and innovations in science, engineering, and policy, and further the exchange of information. This year's theme is 'Advances and emerging issues in water quality management'.
This year's plenary lecture, "Emerging Contaminants: Why are we always playing catch up?", will be presented by
Professor, Environmental and Resource Studies Program
and Director, Institute for Watershed Science
Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario
The call for abstracts is now closed.For all attendees:
- Book of Abstracts
- Draft Program - Updated February 14. Please note: the program is still subject to change. Contact Kyle Barclay (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns.
- Session Descriptions
- Carpooling - If you are in one of the areas below and would like more information regarding carpooling, please contact Kyle Barclay.
- Mississauga West
- Owen Sound
- Toronto (mid/downtown)
- Online Registration - Online registration has ended.
Waterfront Hotel - Downtown
2020 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington, Ontario, L7R 4G8
Room: $99.00 + 13% tax. Includes Breakfast and Parking.
Reservations must be made by February 10th. Please quote CAWQ when making your reservation.
Burlington Hotel & Conference CentreFor sponsors and exhibitors:
3063 South Service Road, Burlington, ON L7N 3E9
Phone: 905-639-4443 x4107
Room: $124 per night
Same site as the poster session
Quote #1004184 when booking
- Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
- Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor Registration Form
- Exhibitor Registration Form (Not Sponsoring)