46e Conférence régionale du CENTRE du Canada sur la recherche sur la qualité de l'eau
The symposium aims to bring together people in diverse fields of water quality research to present achievements and innovations in science, engineering, and policy, and further the exchange of information for public benefit. This year's theme is managing urban water and municipal wastewater.
The preliminary program schedule is now available to download. Note that there may be adjustments to this program; please check back periodically for updated versions.
We are also pleased to announce a special poster session and symposium reception to be held at the Holiday Inn, 3063 South Service Rd, Burlington from 4:30-6:30 on Tuesday, February 22.
- Date : 22 février, 2011 à 23 février, 2011
- Location : Centre canadien des eaux intérieures, 867, chemin Lakeshore, Burlington (Ontario)
For all attendees:
- Session Information and Chair Bios (updated January 21, 2011)
- Book of Abstracts
- Maps and Accommodations
- Program (updated February 18, 2011 - note: schedule changes are indicated with a red star *)
- For sponsors and exhibitors: