Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ)
The mission of the Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ) is to create and foster a nationwide network of professionals dedicated to the development and communication of knowledge to preserve and enhance the water quality environment.
The Canadian Association on Water Quality is a non-governmental, non-profit organization for scientists, engineers, technologists, administrators, practitioners and students engaged in or interested in research on water quality or on the control or treatment of water pollution. The objectives of the CAWQ are to:
- promote research on the scientific, technological, legal, economic, and policy aspects of water quality and of the control and treatment of water pollution,
- further the exchange of information and practical application of such research for the public benefit, and
- promote the goals and objectives of the International Water Association (IWA) in Canada.
31st Eastern Canadian Symposium on Water Quality Research
May 19, 2017
Click here for details
Water Quality Research Journal of Canada
- Official journal of CAWQ, published by IWA Publishing from 2011, Volume 46. Available from IWAPOnline.
- Articles from issues 36 (1) through 45 (4) are available free of charge on the CAWQ website.
- Articles from volumes 1 to 36 are available free to view from the McGill Digital Collections Program.
- All WQRJC journal articles are free to view for CAWQ members.