Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ)
The mission of the Canadian Association on Water Quality (CAWQ) is to create and foster a nationwide network of professionals dedicated to the development and communication of knowledge to preserve and enhance the water quality environment.
The Canadian Association on Water Quality is a non-governmental, non-profit organization for scientists, engineers, technologists, administrators, practitioners and students engaged in or interested in research on water quality or on the control or treatment of water pollution. The objectives of the CAWQ are to:
- promote research on the scientific, technological, legal, economic, and policy aspects of water quality and of the control and treatment of water pollution,
- further the exchange of information and practical application of such research for the public benefit, and
- promote the goals and objectives of the International Water Association (IWA) in Canada.
No information on upcoming symposia is currently available.
Water Quality Research Journal of Canada
- Official journal of CAWQ, published by IWA Publishing from 2011, Volume 46. Available from IWAPOnline.
- Articles from issues 43 (1) through 45 (4) are available at to CAWQ members and may also be purchased online.
- Articles from issues 36 (1) through 42 (4) are available free of charge.
- Articles from volumes 1 to 36 are available free to view from the McGill Digital Collections Program.
- All WQRJC journal articles are free to view for CAWQ members.